Cisco® Secure Access Control System (ACS) is a centralized identity and access policy solution that ties together an enterprise's network access policy and identity strategy. Cisco Secure ACS 5.1 is a next-generation platform that delivers major capabilities, including:
- A powerful, attribute-driven rules-based policy model that addresses complex policy needs in a flexible manner;
- A lightweight, web-based graphical user interface (GUI) with intuitive navigation and workflow;
- Integrated advanced monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting capabilities for maximum control and visibility;
- Improved integration with external identity and policy databases including Windows Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)-accessible databases, simplifying policy configuration and maintenance;
- A new distributed architecture for large-scale deployments.
The appliance and VMware versions each include a Base license.
300 Mbps, 170 Mbps VPN, 5 Fast Ethernet, 1 SSM, 2 x USB 2.0, 256 MB, 250 IPsec VPN, 2 SSL VPN, 3DES/
4x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Fast Ethernet, up to 450 Mbps, 150VLANs, 512 MB RAM, 64 MB flash, 3DES/AES,
ASA5512-K8 - firewall services, 250 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, 6 copper Gigabit Ethernet data
ASA5515-K8 - 250 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, 6 copper Gigabit Ethernet data ports, 1 copper Gi