- Ultra-Resilient Solid State Drive.
- Ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface for data transfer rates of 160 MB/sec.
- Access the drive with a swipe of your finger.
- Real-time 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption.
- No Software required to setup or access data.
- No Admin rights needed.
- Works on any OS – PC, Mac or Linux.
Clocking Speeds of 160 MB/s Apricorn’s Next Generation USB 3.0 Encrypted Solid State Drive Fuses Biometric Access, Hardware Data Protection with a Super Speed USB 3.0 Connection
Engineered for those that need super tough protection for their data, the Aegis Bio 3.0 SSD fuses the latest in biometric authentication and encryption with a rugged USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
The Aegis Bio 3.0 is a biometrically secure USB 3.0 portable solid state drive with real-time AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption. With secure fingerprint access you can unlock the drive with just the swipe of your finger. The Bio’s software free design works on any operating system, including PC, Mac or Linux. And with real world USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of up to 160 MBs you can now access your data faster than ever before.
Super fast USB 3.0 Connection for Data Transfer Speeds of up to 160 MBs
With USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to ten times faster than traditional USB 2.0 solid state drives, the Aegis Bio 3.0 superfast performance is comparable to that of your computer’s internal drive, enabling you transfer large files in seconds or quickly backup an entire system. The Aegis Bio 3.0 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports.
Why use a Solid State Drive?
- 5X Greater Life Expectancy than Premium Rotational Drives.
- Works in extreme temperatures.
- Freezing temps of 40°F (40°C) below 0.
- Searing temps of up to 158°F (70°C).
- Unaffected by high humidity.
- Works in 95% humidity at temps under 131°F (55°C).
- Virtually shock and vibration resistant.
- Rated to: Shock 1500G/0.5ms, Vibration 20G/20-2000Hz.
- With no moving parts, the Aegis Padlock is completely silent.
|Color of product
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||-40 - 70 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
||5 - 95%
|Solid-state drive capacity
|Drive device, buffer size
|Ports & interfaces
||3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)
|Weight & dimensions
||6.21 oz (176 g)
||4.72" (120 mm)
||3.33" (84.5 mm)
||0.748" (19 mm)
Aegis Padlock DT 2TB - USB 3.0 Desktop Drive, 256-bit AES Encryption, 8 MB, 12 ms
1 TB, USB 3.0, 5400 Rpm, Silver
Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 1000GB, 256-bit AES Encryption, 5 Gbps, 8MB, 12 ms, 5400 RPM
Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 500GB, 256-bit AES Encryption, 5 Gbps, 8MB, 12 ms, 5400 RPM