- NEW! File Versioning
- NEW! Email File from Backup Set
- NEW! Open File Backup
- NEW! File Purge and Data Management
- NEW! Backup Set Keyword Search
- NEW! Cross-Platform Functionality (Windows and Mac)
- Automatic Online Backup
- Multi-Computer Backup
- Bandwidth Throttling
- Data Migration
- Web-Based Restore & Access
- Block-Level Incremental Backups
- Remote Backup Setting Management
- Archives Accidentally Deleted Files
- High-Level Encryption & Data Compression
- NEW! Works with both Windows and Mac computers — Lets you back up files from up to five of your family’s computers, even if they run different platforms.
- NEW! Lets you search backup sets for specific files by keyword — Simply enter a key word or search term to quickly and easily find the file or files you want to restore.
- NEW! Simplifies file sharing — Lets you email links to files in your backup set so you can easily share them with family, friends, and colleagues.
- NEW! Saves older versions of your backed up files — Automatically archives previous file versions every time a backup occurs, so you can easily keep track of and restore older files if you need to.
- NEW! Lets you easily manage backup sets — Allows you to remove previously backed up files to make room for more important files.
- Delivers easy-to-use, professional-grade, automatic backup protection for your files — Automatically backs up your family’s digital photos and movies, downloaded music, important documents and more to a secured location. You can quickly recover your data — and your precious memories — in case of hard drive crashes, file system damage, or natural disasters.
- Lets you access and restore your files to any Internet-connected computer — Stores your files online so you can retrieve them anytime, anywhere using any computer connected to the Internet. You can get your files back fast whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the road.
- Makes transferring files between computers a breeze — Data migration lets you back up files from one computer and restore them on another computer running a different operating system. So you can easily share files between your family’s Windows and Mac computers.
- Sets up in a flash… then runs automatically — Simply select what you want to backup (certain files or the entire contents of a hard drive) and when. Norton Online Backup does the rest. No need to baby-sit. Just set it once and let it run.
- Allows you to conveniently manage backup sets for multiple computers through a secured web portal — Saves you money, time, and effort by letting you backup files from up to 5 computers with just one account.
- Stores files on separate storage arrays at the data center for added file safety — File redundancy at our data centers helps to ensure that your data is safe and available when you need it.
- Backs up files fast and uses less storage space — Automatically compresses files before backing them up and only uploads changes made to previous backups. You’ll enjoy faster backups and be able to store more data in less space.
- Guards your data with ultra-secured, government-grade encryption — Uses 128-bit SSL encryption while data is in transit and 256-bit AES encryption (a higher level of encryption than even some banks use) while data is stored on our secured servers.
- Saves you money and offers greater convenience — Eliminates relying on external backup drives, memory sticks and memory cards for back-ups. So unlike many backup programs, there’s no additional hardware to buy, maintain or lug around.
- Offers proven, professionally managed offsite file security — Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your data is secured by a trusted leader in online file protection.
|Compatible operating systems
||Windows 7 32&64 bit, Vista 32&64 bit, XP SP2 +, 32 bit, Mac OS X 10.5(Leopard) +
|Windows operating systems supported
|Mac operating systems supported
|Minimum system requirements
||- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 +, - Firefox 2.0 +, - Safari 3.0 +
Netgear ReadyNAS ReplicateSoftware, 1
Netgear ReadyNAS ReplicateSoftware, 1
Modular Server Advanced Management Pack
Norton Online Backup 2.0, 25GB, 1 User, EN